Monday, October 29, 2012

Team Captains? And next practice!

I know a bunch of you have been asking about team captains.


Since there's a lot of us (20+), I'm going to need 3 or 4 team captains.
It's only fair that MARIA will be one of the team captains since she has helped to make this cheerleading team happen.


Next practice I will hold an audition for whoever wants to try out for team captain. Depending on how many try out, I will choose the amount of team captains we will need.


The Audition:
  • You will come up with an appropriate cheer 5 to 10 moves. 
  • OR you may use any of the cheers we did in practice.
  • You are going to perform individually.
You will be judged based on:
  • Energy
  • Loudness
  • Smiling

PS- I will keep this site updated on a daily basis. 




No comments:

Post a Comment